Friday, February 14, 2014

Baby, it's cold outside!

Courtesy of my friend Jon Boda in PA
Courtesy of my NJ family... Marge & David Rivchin
Let me begin by saying, I LOVE snow!  Unfortunately, I hate cold!  As I watch the weather reports each day and live vicariously through my friends and family on the east coast, I long to see some snow up close and personal.  But, as a transplanted east coast gal, I do remember the hardships that come with a massive snowstorm and I really don't miss that part.  Each day I see many of my friends on Facebook say they've had enough.  They want to know when the Polar Vortex will end.  Well, hopefully, it will end soon... but, in the meantime, please be careful out there!  And, as you contemplate your options, know that we're shoveling sunshine here in the desert!  Would you like some of my business cards to share with your friends?





Infographic courtesy of The KMC Blog:



No comments: