Thursday, March 26, 2015

I'm now licensed in South Carolina!

 


I'm delighted to share the news that I am now licensed in both Arizona and South Carolina!

My SC license is with Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices/Carolinas Realty and my office is located in the Ballantyne Area of Charlotte, North Carolina, which is just north of the SC border.  Note that while I am licensed in South Carolina, my office services both North and South Carolina and my colleagues can help with any sales or purchases in North Carolina.  

Please check out my new BHHS website and be sure to get this awesome app that is the ultimate tool for mobile searching:  http://app.bhhscarolinas.com/BHHSCYKE

If you or anyone you know is looking to make a move to this beautiful part of the country, please give me a call! And remember that through a great referral network I can still help you with your real estate needs anywhere in the country - I'm LOCAL and I'm GLOBAL!

All the best!
Pook
 
Pook Bellini, REALTOR®, ABR, CMRS, CNE, e-PRO, SFR
Attention to Detail and Dedication to Exceptional Serviceazpook@gmail.com
Mobile:  480-628-7377

No comments: