Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy 100th Birthday, Arizona!

state-flag-of-arizona_w725_h483.jpgIn the days when I taught first grade, I always dressed for special occasions... today I dressed for Arizona's 100th Birthday and got some mighty strange looks from folks at my office. Kept having to explain that it's a teacher thing. I'm sure my former students will remember celebrating Arizona's Birthday listening to Rex Allen, Jr. singing "I Love You, Arizona."  Here's a link to a nice YouTube piece done to that song.  I Love You, Arizona  

Yes, I DO love you, Arizona!  So happy to have had the opportunity to raise our sons here!  For those who haven't had the opportunity to visit this amazing state, you must put it on your bucket list!  


And, by the way, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, too!


No comments: