Sunday, August 7, 2011

New Stats at My Website

I'm pleased to announce that this week I added some new CROMFORD REPORT charts to my website.  Now, in addition to the stats specific to Paradise Valley and Scottsdale, I have added an Annual Appreciation by List Price graph and a group of Snapshots by Price Range charts.  While the PV and Scottsdale stats are updated weekly, the data by price range is updated monthly.  Michael Orr, author of the Cromford Report, also provides commentary on current market conditions twice a month.  The most current update can be found posted below.  During these crazy economic times, I think you will find the stats provided to be very informative and, if you are considering buying or selling, you may find them extremely helpful when used in conjunction with a comparative market analysis.

No comments: